- The X876 is a new ultra-compact design M.2 NVMe SSD expansion board which offers an easy and fast way to create storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4.
- The X876 can be the perfect storage solution for your home media center and building Network-attached storage (NAS) for storing and streaming your own videos, music, and digital photos around the house and even across the world. The X876 also supports operating system booting from your SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do firmware update if you met the issue of SDD not recognized, thanks!
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - NVME M.2 SSD Shield
- Integrated high efficiency step-Down Converter, 3.3V max 3.5A to power the SSD
- USB bus-powered AND Raspberry Pi 4 direct 5V power via onboard pogo pins
- Supports up to 2TB NVME M.2 SSD solid-state drive
- Supports multiple M.2 NVMe SSD lengths including: 2280, 2260, 2242, 2230, but only 2280 holes are already threaded
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- Fully compatible with X732 for power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- PCB Size:87x82mm/3.42x3.22inch
How to Power
- Power supply: 5Vdc +/-5% , ≥3A (Via Type-C port of Raspberry Pi 4 or X732)
- How to Run Raspberry Pi 4 from a SSD or Flash Drive: Does the X825/X855 support USB boot
- Tutorial – How to Initialize, Partition and Format a Brand New SSD in Windows: File:Tutorial Initalize New SSD.pdf
- How to set up OpenMediaVault on Raspberry Pi 4
- Properly Mount USB Storage on Raspberry Pi
- Auto Mount an NTFS USB Drive on Raspberry Pi
- Difficulty booting from SSD drive
- 1x X876 V1.1 NVME M.2 SSD Shield
- 1x USB3 Connector
- 1x USB3.0 Cable
- 4x M2.5 *5+3mm M/F Spacers
- 4x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 1x M2 *4mm Screw
- 1x Screw driver
Match Metal Case
Please refer to X863-C1.
Match Cooling Fan Expansion Board
refer to X732
In fact, X735 also supports X863, but X863-C1 does not support the installation of X876+X735, that is, if you choose X735+X876, then there is no matching case.
- X876 Dimensions source file (DXF): File:X876-PCB-v1.dxf - You can view it with Autodesk Viewer online
Please refer to X863-K, it is the same! https://youtu.be/fapPM632OOI
Q1： Can I power use the official RaspberryPi POE Hat to power the Raspberry Pi 4, X876 V1.1 NVME M.2 SSD Storage Expansion Board Support Key-M 2280 SSD ?
A: Yes, it is OK.
Q2：IS the X876 compatible with PCIE 4 or v3?
A: The X876 is only compatible with PCIE v3.