The X863 is a new ultra-compact design M.2 NGFF SATA SSD expansion board which offers an easy and fast way to create storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. Only support M.2 NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length. UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4.
The X863 can be the perfect storage solution for your home media center and building Network-attached storage (NAS) for storing and streaming your own videos, music, and digital photos around the house and even across the world. The X863 also supports operating system booting from your SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying.
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB M.2 NGFF SSD solid-state drive
- Only supports M.2 NGFF SSD 2280 length
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Allows booting OS from your HDD/SSD for faster app opens, web serving and file copying
- Fully compatible with X732 for power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- PCB Size:82x87mm/3.22x3.42inch
- How to Run Raspberry Pi 4 or 3 Off an SSD or Flash Drive: Does the X825/X855 support USB boot
- Tutorial – How to Initialize, Partition and Format a Brand New SSD in Windows: File:Tutorial Initalize New SSD.pdf
- How to set up OpenMediaVault on Raspberry Pi 4
- Properly Mount USB Storage on Raspberry Pi
- Auto Mount an NTFS USB Drive on Raspberry Pi
- Difficulty booting from SSD drive
- 1x X863 V1.3 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Expansion Board
- 1x USB3 Connector
- 4x M2.5 *5+3mm M/F Spacers
- 4x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 1x M2 *4mm Screw
- 1x Screw driver
Match Metal Case
Please refer to X863-C1.
Match Cooling Fan Expansion Board
refer to X732
In fact, X735 also supports X863, but X863-C1 does not support the installation of X863+X735, that is, if you choose X735+X863, then there is no matching case.