The X863 is a new ultra-compact design M.2 NGFF SATA SSD expansion board which offers an easy and fast way to create storage solution for your Raspberry Pi 4 Model B. Only support M.2 NGFF SSD Key-B 2280 length. UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4.
The X863 can be the perfect storage solution for your home media center and building Network-attached storage (NAS) for storing and streaming your own videos, music, and digital photos around the house and even across the world.
- Ideal storage solution for Raspberry Pi 4 - M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield
- Supports up to 2TB M.2 NGFF SSD solid-state drive
- Only supports M.2 NGFF SSD 2280 length
- UASP supported for Raspberry Pi 4
- LED blue indicator indicates drive status
- Fully compatible with X732 for power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- PCB Size:82x87mm/3.22x3.42inch
- Tutorial – How to Initialize, Partition and Format a Brand New SSD in Windows: File:Tutorial Initalize New SSD.pdf
- How to set up OpenMediaVault on Raspberry Pi 4
- 1x X863 V1.3 M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Expansion Board
- 1x USB3 Connector
- 4x M2.5 *5+3mm M/F Spacers
- 4x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 1x M2 *4mm Screw
- 1x Screw driver
Match Metal Case
Please refer to X863-C1.
Match Cooling Fan Expansion Board
refer to X732
In fact, X735 also supports X863, but X863-C1 does not support the installation of X863+X735, that is, if you choose X735+X863, then there is no matching case.