Some new features of X715(Updated on May 25th 2021)
- With more wide range voltage input from 6V to 60V;
- With 4-Pin PWR port to use external latching power switch, only supports latching switch, DON'T support Momentary switch
- Supports 3 kind power in connectors: DC 55*21 Jack, terminals and XH2.54;
- Supports 2 kind 5V power out connectors: XH2.54 and terminals;
- Use the silent PWM cooling fan, and support fan speed is control by script, support read fan speed, and we provide sample python code.
- Remove safe shutdown function of X710;
The X715 is a power management expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40-pin header. It provides Max 5A of continuous output current over a wide 6V to 60V operating input range with excellent load and line regulation and a low noise PWM cooling fan which enables the use of the Raspberry Pi in extreme conditions including very high temperature environments. The X710 also reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications.
|FOR USE WITH||Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/ Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+/Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/Raspberry Pi 2 Model B/Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||- Raspbian Stretch|
- 1 x X715 V1.0 Power Management Expansion Board
- 8 x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 4 x M2.5 *12+6mm Spacers
- 4 x M2.5 *12mm Spacers
Q1: What is the pinout for the PWR Switch?
A: Please refer to here: PH2.0 Conector Specification
Q2: Dose the X715 board can work with UPS HAT for wide range input + ups function?
A: Yes, X728 V2.0/V2.1/V2.2 UPS board added power input connector, which can be used with X715 to achieve 6~60V wide voltage input.