Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a 12mm aluminum alloy heatsink specially designed for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 CM4 to slove its heat generation problem, we call it C235. This heatsink can also support intall a 30mm cooling fan above.
- Compatible with Raspberry pi Compute Module 4 Motherboard
- High quality embedded Armor Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Supports to install a 30mm fan to get more cooling down(You can use the 3007 or 3010 fan)
- Heatsink dimensions: 54x39x12mm/2.12x1.53x0.47inch;
- Net weight: 30g/0.07lb
- 1x 12mm heatsink for CM4
- 4x PM2.5x16mm Screws
- 1x Thermal Tape(attach on the CPU of CM4)
Installation Video: https://youtu.be/KeEGAsvKkKw
Q1. What the clearance is between the rpi compute 4 module and the heatsink?
A: The design clearance is 0.3mm.
Enable comment auto-refresher
Anonymous user #3
Anonymous user #2
Anonymous user #1