C296 is a 10mm thickness aluminum alloy heatsink special designed for raspberry pi zero 2 w, it is also compatible with raspberry pi zero w by using thermal pads of different thicknesses (1-1.3mm is ok, better to use 1.3mm).
This radiator adopts a U-shaped groove design to increase the contact area with air, thereby speed up heat dissipation of raspberry pi zero 2 w. And embedded installation design allows user for better DIY extension.
C296 also compatible to use with M200 and its matching aluminum case.
- 10mm thickness embedded Aluminum Heatsink Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W / Raspberry pi zero w
- U-shaped groove design to speed up heat dissipation
- Heatsink dimensions: 64x29x10 mm / 2.51x1.14x0.39 inch
- Net weight: 18g/0.04lb
How to use Copper Heatsink
- 1 * 10mm thickness aluminum alloy heatsink (C296)
- 4 * PM2.5*8 screws
- 4 * M2.5 nuts (Black)
- 2 * 6W Thermal Pads （dimensions: 15*30mm, 1mm and 0.5mm thickness)
1mm thermal pad is for CPU part, and 0.5mm thermal pad is for wifi part