This is a new Geekworm design metal case with power control switch and super mute big DC 5V 6010 cooling fan for installing Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and X829 dual 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD Shield and X735 power management board/X708 UPS&power management board/U100 UPS.
As the X829 use dual 2.5" SATA HDD, so we open the cooling fan hole at the left side of case, the cooling fan install at the left which can help cooling the HDD. Also you can use with X735 auto cooling and power management board to reach double cooling effect.
- High quality metal material with surface galvanized process
- Equipped with super mute DC 5V 6010 big cooling fan
- Equipped with power switch with beautiful LED indicator to control the power of X829 and the Raspberry Pi 4; (LED indicator can be disable by pull out the white cable)
- Easy to install, all main connectors are easily access to use;
- Case Size(Installation): 13.7 x 9.5 x 6.7 cm / 5.39 x 3.74 x 2.64inch
- Supports X735 installation for intelligent power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- Supports X708 installation for UPS & intelligent power management and cooling your Raspberry Pi 4
- Supports U100 installation for UPS function
- with VESA mounting hole, you can hang it on the wall or somewhere you want
- 1 x X829-C1 Metal Case
- 1 x Cooling Fan
- 1 x Power Control Switch
- 1 x Screws Pack
- 1 x Screw Driver
The X829-C1 case has been discontinued, we open source the 3D drawing file(.std format） File:X829-C1.zip
Installation video for Raspberry Pi 4+X829+X735+X829-C1 Case: https://youtu.be/0oQr77aQ6rk
Installation video for Raspberry Pi 4+X829+X708/U100+X829-C1 Case: https://youtu.be/Lz2KAxhcK2E
1. Does the X829 case support 15mm 2.5" hard drives?
A: Sorry, no. The X829 HDD2 interface can support Max 12mm 2.5" drives, the HDD1 interface can support Max 11mm 2.5" drives.