After the release of N505, we received some feedback from customers: the most important point is that N505 does not support fixed 2280 SSD, so we released N506 in time. In N506, we responded to and solved some problems raised by customers, such as we add position hole for the Recovery KEY & MaskROM key button to facilitate use these two function key, and we also enlarged the case to accommodate the entire NVME 2280 ssd, and the SSD can be fixed on the casing. In addition, we also added an aluminum radiator for orange pi 5B shield.
This is a metal case specially designed for Orange Pi 5 which can support installation of M.2 NVMe SSD 2280 length inside the metal case, we call it N506. It reserves all the interfaces of the Orange Pi 5 motherboard, supports the 4010 5v cooling fan, supports the extraction of the GPIO cable. The N506 metal case is also support Orange Pi 5B.
|Model||Compatible with||NVMe SSD Support|
|N505||Orange Pi 5/5B||Yes, BUT NOT support to fix 2280 SSD to Case.|
|N506||Orange Pi 5/5B||Yes, support to mount 2280 length SSD inside the case for Orange Pi 5.|
|N508||Orange Pi 5 Plus||Yes.|
|N510||Orange Pi 3B||Yes.|
|N500||Orange Pi Zero 2||No.|
- Compatible with Orange Pi 5/5B
- Model: N506
- High quality metal material with surface galvanized process;
- Support for ipex antenna installation
- Support installation of M.2 NVMe SSD 2280 length inside the metal case
- All ports and slots of the case can match with Orange Pi 5/5B board perfectly
- Good heat dissipation, can use 4010 5V active cooling fan and 4pcs passive aluminum heatsink at the same time.
- Reserved GPIO cable hole
- Equipped with 5V 4010 cooling fan for active cooling
- With 5pcs aluminum heatsink for passive cooling
- Case Dimensions:108x104.8x35.8mm/4.25x4.13x1.41inch
- With mounting hole (75mm distance), you can hang it on the wall or somewhere you want.
- 1x metal case for Orange Pi 5/5B
- 1x 4010 5V cooling fan
- 1x 5pcs aluminum heatsinks
- 1x Screws Pack
- High quality DC 5V/4A type-c power adapter, fully compatible with Orange Pi 5/5B: PSU20
How to connect fan to Orange Pi 5?
Geekworm N506 Installation Guide: https://youtu.be/OR4nwCn8n7E
Thanks for the video from leepspvideo!!!