This is a metal case specially designed for Orange Pi Zero 2, we name it as N500. It reserves all the interfaces of the orange pi zero 2 motherboard, supports the 3010 5v cooling fan, supports the extraction of the GPIO cable, and also reserves 2 antenna holes for you to facilitate the installation of external antenna and build-in antenna.
Note: Only compatible with Orange Pi Zero 2, NOT compatible with Orange Pi Zero!!!!
- High quality metal material with surface galvanized process;
- All ports and slots of the case can match with orange pi zero 2 board perfectly
- Good heat dissipation, can use 3010 5V active cooling fan and 4pcs passive aluminum heatsink at the same time.
- Reserved GPIO cable hole
- 2 antenna holes are reserved to facilitate the installation of external antenna and build-in antenna
- Case Dimensions: 70 x 57 x 35mm/2.75 x 2.44 x 1.37inch
- with mounting hole (50mm distance), you can hang it on the wall or somewhere you want.
How to Connect the Cooling Fan
- 1 x N500 Metal Case
- 1 x 3010 Cooling Fan
- 1 x 4pcs Aluminum Heatsinks(silver)
- 4 x KM3*14 screws(for Fan)
- 4 x M2.5 Copper nuts
- 4 x M2.5x5+5mm spacers
- 4 x KM2.5x4mm screws
- 1 x 4pcs Rubber Pads(black)
N500 Installation Video: https://youtu.be/YwuHC2gcyDU