The X706 is a multifunctional expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40 pin header. It provides an advanced uninterruptible power supply and power . The X706 can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications. The X706 can also be used with the X820/X825 (2.5" HDD/SSD Shield), X850/X855/X857 (MSATA SSD shield), X862（M.2 NGFF SATA SSD Shield）, X872/X873（NVMe M.2 SATA SSD Shield）.
Safety Instructions and Warnings
You must read these safety instructions and warnings before charging your batteries.
- Lithium Polymer and Li-ion batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check polarity of battery's connector to make sure "+" to "+" and "-" to "-".
- Do not mix and use old batteries and new batteries, or batteries with different brand names.
- Lithium batteries has it's cycle life, please replace old battery with new one when it reaches it's service life or when it is two year old, whichever comes first.
- When charging Battery Pack, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave the X706 on the wood material or carpet and unattended.
- Must keep the X706 away from children.
- Please watch Main Video and Tutorial Video regarding 18650 batteries at: https://www.staysafebattery.com/en/
|FOR USE WITH||
Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+/ 2 Model B / 3 Model B / 3 Model B+ / 3 Model A+ / 4 Model B
- 1 x X706 V1.1 18650 UPS Shield
- 1 x Jumper link Pitch 2.54mm
- 8 x M2.5 *5mm Screws
- 4 x M2.5 *20+6mm Spacers
- 4 x M2.5 *20mm Spacers