ESP32-LyraT is an open-source development board, it supporting Espressif Systems’ ADF and featuring voice wake-up, a wake-up button and an audio player.Designed for smart speakers and smart-home applications.
Espressif Systems ESP32-LyraT Audio IC Development Board is an open-source development board designed for Espressif System's Audio Development Framework (ADF). This development board integrates the ESP32-WROVER Module, a dual-core processor with 4.5MB operating memory. The ESP32-LyraTD-MSC aids fast and simple development of dual-mode (Bluetooth® + WiFi) audio solutions. This audio IC development board provides interfaces for connection with TFT display and camera module.
- Various mainstream, both lossy and lossless, compressed audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, etc.
- One-key configuration and wake-up from the standby mode.
- Support SoftAP and Station mode.
- Various wireless protocols：Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Classic BT and BLE.
- A series of audio inputs, including Wi-Fi, BT-audio, DLNA, Line-in, etc.
- BLE network configuration, and smart network configuration with apps, such as WeChat.
- Two microphones for the development of near-field and far-field voice recognition applications.
- Peripherals for differentiated demands.
ESP32-LyraT is an open-source development board for Espressif Systems’ Audio Development Framework (ADF). It is designed for smart speakers and smart-home applications. The dev board consists of the ESP32-WROVER module, a Micro SD card, expansion interfaces, touch buttons and several function keys.
It facilitates the quick and easy development of dual-mode (Bluetooth + Wi-Fi) audio solutions , also supporting one-key Wi-Fi configuration, a wake-up button, voice wake-up, voice recognition, cloud platform access, and an audio player.
With a great variety of voice commands, interactive voice functions and a rich peripheral set, ESP32-LyraT allows the fast development of applications relating to consumer electronics, wearables, smart home and industrial automation.
- Interactive voice functions
- Consumer electronics
- Consumer wearables
- Smart home
- Industrial automation
- 1 x ESP32-LyraT Board
ESP32-LyraT User Guide: File:Esp32-lyrat user guide en.pdf
Audio Development Framework, please refer to: esp-adf