- 1 x X920 Expansion board
- 1 x Pack of screws
- The X920 expansion board is suitable for Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B / B+
- DAC All-function with PCM5122 chip
- Operating System: All Raspberry Pi operating systems
- Support the mainstream music player，such as Volumio, RuneAudio, OSMC, XMBC(Kodi), MOODE etc.
- Moode Audio Player
- Raspbian Jessie
- Pi Core Player
- Full-HD audio – up to 24-bit/192kHz playback
- Built in audiophile TI Burr Brown DAC (TI PCM5122)
- Class leading audio; 112db SNR, and -93db THD
- Integrated hardware volume control
- TI's LP5907 Ultralow-Noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Built in IR receiver (Vishay TSOP34838)
- Available with RCA and 3.5mm phone jack output connectors
- Powered by Raspberry Pi, no external power requirements
- Conforms to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification
- Access to GPIO pins on HAT
- Raspberry Pi I2S Input (LRCK - GPIO19, BCK - GPIO18, DATA - GPIO21, GND)
- Output Ports: 1 x 3.5mm phone jack , 2 x RCA connectors
- Analog audio output level: 2.0VRMS
- Resolution/Sampling Rate: upto 24bit / 192KHz (Raspberry Pi I2S)
- IR receiver: GPIO17, 38KHz
- Size 65mm x 56mm
How to use
For OSMC (Version: 20180601)
1. Select My OSMC and enter "Pi Config".
2. Select "Hardware Support", "Soundcard Overlay" => "iqaudio-dac-overlay";
3. Reboot your Raspberry Pi;
4. Select "Settings".
5. Select "System".
6. Select "Audio " => "Audio output device", set Audio Decoder to "ALSA: Default(IQaudIODAC Analog)"
Please refer to Hardware Installation
More details please refer to web site