X305 is a soft router expansion board based on Raspberry Pi ZERO W or Rasberry Pi Zero 2W(BUT No accoring firmware support on OpenWRT OS), it is compatible with Openwrt system, with 2 USB2.0, 2 100M Ethernet ports, powered by type-c, which is convenient for you to DIY your own router;We recommend that you use ImmortalWrt, and ImmortalWrt is the fork of OpenWrt
- Compatible with PI ZERO W /PI ZERO 2W, Power the PI ZERO 2W/ZERO W via pogo pins;
- DON'T compatiable with Pi Zero because the position of solder joint to power Pi Zero is different with pi zero 2 w / zero w. BUT Pi zero is still supported if you power pi zero and X305 seperately.
- The micro usb OTG port of Raspberry pi ZERO 2 W /ZERO W can not be used because it is occupied as USB OTG.
- Carrier Board designed for Raspberry Pi Zero W/2W
- Equipped with dual 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Onboard two USB 2.0 Ports - No more external USB hub
- Gain 3 USB2.0, downstream ports which offer HighSpeed (480Mbps), FullSpeed (12Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5Mbps)
- Ideal for soft router applications
- Compatiblie with OpenWrt without the need for drivers
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi via Pogo Pins - no wiring & soldering required
- Power via USB Type-C on X305
How to Power
- Power Input: 5.1Vdc +/-5% , ≥3A (Power Via USB Type-C port of X305)
How to Cool
Aluminum Heatsink for raspberry pi zero 2 w, please refer to C296
It is also compatible with raspberry pi zero w by using thermal pads of different thicknesses (1-1.3mm is ok, better to use 1.3mm).
- 1 x X305 Soft Router Shield
- 4 x M2.5 x 5mm Screws
- About openwrt refer to: Openwrt OS
- X305 Dimensions source file (DXF): File:X305-V1.dxf - You can view it with Autodesk Viewer online
- Download Link of OpenWRT OS as follows or click LINK to download