X303 is a Gigabit Ethernet expansion board with USB HUB specially designed for Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W / Pi Zero / Zero W / Zero WH.
It equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet, 3 standard USB-A 2.0 ports, and a USB Type C to power.
The USB-A port can be used to connect external devices such as mouse, keyboard etc.
- The Raspberry Pi board, power adapter are not included in the packing list.
- Raspberry pi micro OTG port cannot be used as it is occupied by USB HUB
- When using X303 with the Raspberry Pi Zero W, the pogo pin of the status LED might not reach to test pad so the ACT status LED on the X303 will not functional, but this won't affect the use of X303.
- Onboard USB2.0 to 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet
- Upgrade to fast, wired Ethernet speeds via USB
- Improve speed and reliability over faster networks
- Practical speeds of 200300Mbps on a Gigabit network. Supports auto MDIX
- Powered by the Realtek RTL8153 chipset that provides better performance, and stability, than most WiFi networks
- Onboard three USB 2.0 Ports - No more external USB hub
- Gain 3 USB2.0, downstream ports which offer HighSpeed (480Mbps), FullSpeed (12Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5Mbps)
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via Pogo Pins - no wiring & soldering required
Port & Connectors
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet to provides high-speed transmission
- 3 x USB-A 2.0 Port to support external USB device
- 1 x UPS-C Port to power in
How to Power
Power via USB C 5V In port of X303
Power supply requirement: 5Vdc +/-5% , ≥3A
How to Cool
Recommend to use with Geekworm C296 aluminum heatsink for Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W.
C296 also compatible with raspberry pi zero w by using thermal pads of different thicknesses, thermal pads for raspberry pi zero w is not included.
- 1 x X303 V1.1 Expansion Shield
- 4 x CM2.5*5mm Screws
Q1: The pogo pin(at the end nearest to X303 Ethernet port) does not reach pad?
A: When using X303 with the Raspberry Pi Zero W, the pogo pin of the status LED might not reach to test pad so the ACT status LED on the X303 will not functional, but this won't affect the use of X303.
Enable comment auto-refresher