T208 is the upgrade version of T200, supports upto 6-cell 18650 battery, can provide enough power supply for your outdoor scientific research. We no longer use cable connections and use new and more reliable GPIO connections.
The T208 is an advanced uninterruptible power supply (UPS) expansion board specially designed for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit. It provides Max 5.1V 8000mA Power Backup for even the most demanding Jetson Nano set ups, intelligent & safe power management, AC power loss/ power adapter failure detection, auto power-on, full poweroff from software, advanced system power path management, i2c & LED fuel-gauge systems, and with 6-cell 18650 battery holder.
T208 V1.2 is released on 10th Augest, 2021, only added input surge protection circuit.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS
- You must read these safety instructions and warnings before charging your batteries.
- Lithium Polymer and Li-ion batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging battery packs. Always double check polarity of battery's connector to make sure "+" to "+" and "-" to "-".
- Do not mix and use old batteries and new batteries, or batteries with different brand names.
- Lithium batteries has it's cycle life, please replace old battery with new one when it reaches it's service life or when it is two year old, whichever comes first.
- When charging Battery Pack, please put battery in a fire proof container. Please don't leave the X728 on the wood material or carpet and unattended.
- Must keep the T208 away from children.
- Please watch Main Video and Tutorial Video regarding 18650 batteries at: https://www.staysafebattery.com/en/
|FOR USE WITH||Jetson Nano|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||All operating systems|
Smart and powerful Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Intelligent and safe power management
- 1 x T208 18650 UPS&Power management Board
- 1 x Power & GPIO daughter board
- 1 x Jumper link Pitch 2.54mm
- 1 x Spacer M/F M2.5x12+6 mm
- 4 x Spacer F/F M2.5x22 mm
- 4 x Spacer M/F M2.5x23+6 mm
- 8 x Screw M2.5 x 6mm
Q1: Can I turn ON and use a jetson nano power by the T208 while the T208 is charging?
A: Yes, OK, the T208 is support charging while discharing.
Q2: Is there any possibility to change the I2C address of the T208 ?
A: Sorry, no, not support to change the I2C address of the T208.