(Redirected from HDMI TO CSI-2)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This is a raspberry pi HDMI to CSI-2 Module with Toshiba TC358743XBG chip, HDMI input supports up to 1080p25fps.
- According to the customer feedback, this module does not support OctoPi.
- The model of module is C779.
- User Guide: C779-Software or Raspberry pi official forum post
- This product is support also raspberry pi Bullseye OS, since raspistill, raspivid series tools are removed by BULLSEYS, you need to use gstreamer tool to replace raspistill, raspivid etc.
- Model: C779
- Input signal: HDMI;
- Output signal: CSI;
- HDMI Input: 720p50\720p60\1080i50\1080p25
- Function: HDMI to CSI-2
- Limitation: HDMI input supports up to 1080p25fps
- Usage: Same as standard Raspberry Pi camera
- Chip: Toshiba TC358743XBG
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B/2B/B+/3A+/Pi Zero/Zero W
- User Guide: CSI-2-Software or HDMI to CSI-2 Install Instructions
- Chip Information-EN: File:TC358743XBG datasheet en 20171026.pdf
- Chip Information-CN: File:TC358743XBG datasheet zh cn 20151218.pdf
- Question about 1080p 60Hz HDMI to CSI-2 via TC358743, refer to: https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=211802&sid=e6fef431928907e63fc8eb539cd75389.
- C779 only supports video, not audio