Jump to navigation Jump to search
C790 is an upgraded version of C779, C790 has made the following upgrades.
- Solved the issue of back powering of HDMI IN interface
- New added interface to support I2S audio
- C790 supports CSI-2 2 lane and 4lane at the same time
- HDMI input: supports up to 1080P60Hz on Raspberry Pi (Only use with CM4)
- HDMI to CSI-2 bridge chip:Toshiba TC358743XBG
- 4 CSI-2 channels & clock (Pi 4 and Pi Zero only support 2 lan, max 1080P@50fps, and CM4 can support 4 lan, max 1080P@60fps)
- The CSI-2 interface, with 15 pin FPC seat, spacing 1.0 mm, is located on the front of the C790 module.
- The CSI-2 interface, with 22 pin FPC seat, spacing 0.5 mm, is located on the back of the C790 module.
- Size: 30 x 45 mm
- Power supply:3.3V
- Weight: 10g
- 1 x C790 HDMI to CSI-2 Module
- 1 x FPC 15pin 1.0mm cable（15cm length）
- 1 x FPC 22pin 0.5mm cable（15cm length）
- 1 x I2S cable (15cm length)