- NOT supports software safe shutdown.
- Do not apply power to your Raspberry Pi 4 via the Type-C socket.
- Please use high quality power supply, the low quality power supply will generate surge Voltage, which will damage the board chip. we recommend Panasonic brand NCR18650BD 18650 lithium battery.
- Only the on-board switch is turned on to charge the 18650 battery if 【CHG】 pin is shorten, or the battery will be charged automatically after being powered on.
- Be sure to power off & remove the 18650 battery then wait for 2 seconds when toggle charging mode
The X703 is a new design UPS board which is specially designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B only. It provides an advanced uninterruptible power supply and power. The X703 adds 4 test pins to achieve powered between X703 and Raspberry Pi 4 without additional cable.
- Smart Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Supports 3A via Type-C socket fast charging
- Add 4 test pins to achieve powered between X703 and Raspberry Pi 4 without additional cable.
- Only work with single 18650 Lithium Ion battery
- Integrated battery protection circuit
- Integrated over current protection and over voltage protection
- On-board 4 green LEDs indicate battery charging and discharging levels of 25%, 50% , 75% and 100%
- On-board red LED show the status of battery charging or fully charged
- On-board push button to control power on /off (Press-ON, Hold the button pressed at least 2s -OFF)
- Allows power input via Type-C socket or XH2.54 connector
- On-board 2-Pin PH2.0 connector allows to connect external power switch
- DON'T supports software safe shutdown.
- Power supply via Type-C socket: 5Vdc ±5%, ≥3A;
- UPS output: 5.1V ±5% Max 3A
- UPS charging current: 1A
- Terminal Battery Voltage: 4.2V
- Recharge Threshold: 4.1V
- 1 x X703 V1.2 18650 UPS Shield
- 1 x Jumper link Pitch 2.54mm
- 6x M2.5 *4mm Screws
- 2x M2.5 *5+3mm Spacers
- 2x M2.5 *5mm Spacers