Material: Mirageblack tope panel, magnesium aluminum alloy body
How to use
A. FITTING THE RASPBERRY PI
MSATA SSD SHOULD BE INSTALLED BEFORE FITTING THE RASPBERRY PI.
Step 1: Connect the power & IR cable from Raspberry Pi to the 2-pin male pin header
Sept 2: Plugs the HDMI daughter board into the 14-pin HDMI female pin header
Step 3: Connect the cable of USB daughter board to the 3-pin PH connector
Step 4: Screwing the Raspberry Pi board
B. POWER ON/ OFF
TO TURN ON
Touch the power symbol and hold until the colorful breathing light is ON.
1. Power off your system using the system menu - IMPORTANT!
2. Touch the power symbol and hold until the colorful breathing light is OFF.
3. It is recommended to unplug the power supply unit when you are not using it.
- 1 x Mini PC Kits
- 1 x Power Adapter(cable length: about 118cm)
- 1 x Screw Kits
- 1 x Mini HDMI Cable (cable length: about 145cm)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable(cable length: about 93cm)
- 1 x HDMI daughter board
- 1 x USB daughter board
- 1 x Vesa