X205 Expansion Board for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B / Raspberry Pi B+ (SKU:411771)
Input Voltage: 6V to 20Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi RS232 serial communications: Control the Raspberry Pi over RS232 or connect to external serial accessories RS485 serial communications:
- You will be able to have a communication port for your field bus directly connected to your RPi!
- It will allow up to 32 devices to communicate through the same data line over a cable length of up to 4,000ft with a maximum data rate of 10Mbit/s.
- 3.5mm MIC in jack
- 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Audio IO connector (Microphone input and stereo audio amplifier 3.3Wx2)
- WiFi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) with external antenna
- IR sensor (38KHz)
- Self-powered USB hub with 3 ports
Real-time clock (RTC):
- Based on DS3231SN with included CR2032 battery
- 8-channel Darlington driver chip (ULN2803) allowing to control electronic circuits which require more current
- Power output socket
- Camera flex slot so camera can still be used with the expansion board attached
- DIP switch to remove connection from RPi’s pin header
- Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- No wiring nor soldering is required
- Duplicated the 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B NEW!