This is a Raspberry Pi 4 aluminum case - ultra-thin aluminum alloy metal protective CNC Case that specially designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, which compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB/2GB/4GB Versions, use this Pi 4 case you can have easy access to all ports and slots of your Raspberry Pi 4B. At the buttom of this pi 4 b case there are regular bump design not flat for better heat dissaption. It is a good raspberry pi 4 passive cooling case.
- Whole aluminum alloy CNC processing, sand blasting, anodizing
- Ultra-thin with ONLY 16mm thickness
- Add 5mm thick heat sink at the bottom to enhance the case heat dissipation and protect Raspberry Pi 4B from overheating
- With black acrylic translucent plate to maximize compatibility with WiFi and Bluetooth signals, almost no weakness
- The Pi 4B indicators is visiable after installation
- Access to all ports of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Prepared with 4 rubber feets to stable the case and not easy to scratch
- The Raspberry Pi 4B GPIO pin is avaiable for other application
- Please remove double-sided protective films of thin thermal pad and place them on postiton of the CPU/RAM chip.
- The thick thermal pad should be place at the bottom cover for thermal conduction
- 1 x CNC Aluminum Case for Raspberry Pi 4B
- 2 x Thermal Tapes
- 1 x Rubber Mats
- 1 x Screw Packs
Q1: Can you use thermal paste instead of the supplied thermal pad?
A: this is very creative, but if you just use thermal paste, it is not appropriate. You can use a about 2mm thickness copper pad and thermal paste，this way you will get better heat dissipation, Because the thermal conductivity of copper is much better than thermal paste or thermal pad.