This is a Raspberry Pi 4 aluminum case - ultra-thin aluminum alloy metal protective CNC Case that specially designed for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, which compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 1GB/2GB/4GB Versions, use this Pi 4 case you can have easy access to all ports and slots of your Raspberry Pi 4B. At the buttom of this pi 4 b case there are regular bump design not flat for better heat dissaption. It is a good raspberry pi 4 passive cooling case.
- Whole aluminum alloy CNC processing, sand blasting, anodizing
- Ultra-thin with ONLY 16mm thickness
- Add 5mm thick heat sink at the bottom to enhance the case heat dissipation and protect Raspberry Pi 4B from overheating
- With black acrylic translucent plate to maximize compatibility with WiFi and Bluetooth signals, almost no weakness
- The Pi 4B indicators is visiable after installation
- Access to all ports of Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Prepared with 4 rubber feets to stable the case and not easy to scratch
- The Raspberry Pi 4B GPIO pin is avaiable for other application
- Please remove double-sided protective films of thin thermal pad and place them on postiton of the CPU/RAM chip.
- The thick thermal pad should be place at the bottom cover for thermal conduction
- 1 x CNC Aluminum Case for Raspberry Pi 4B
- 2 x Thermal Tapes
- 1 x Rubber Mats
- 1 x Screw Packs
Q1: Can you use thermal paste instead of the supplied thermal pad?
A: this is very creative, but if you just use thermal paste, it is not appropriate. You can use a about 2mm thickness copper pad and thermal paste，this way you will get better heat dissipation, Because the thermal conductivity of copper is much better than thermal paste or thermal pad.
Enable comment auto-refresher
Anonymous user #1