Fisheye Lens Raspberry pi Camera
Jump to navigation Jump to search
SKU:423129 Adjustable Focus 160 degree viewing angle Fisheye Lens Raspberry pi Camera /w 2 IR Lights Board
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi.
- Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view.
- Supports optional infrared LED for night vision.
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor.
- Lens: 1/4 5M; wide-angle; fisheye
- Aperture (F) : 2.35
- Focus : adjustable.
- Viewing angle: 160 degrees (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree).
- Sensor best resolution: 1080p.
- 4 screw holes; Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply; Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill flash.
- 1 x Fisheye Camera
- 1 x 15-pin FFC(15cm length)
- 2 x IR LED boards