Jump to navigation Jump to search
The lastest version is V4.1;
- This kit use the ESP32-WROVER module.
- The ESP-WROVER-KIT from Espressif supports the most distinguishing features of the ESP32. Whether you need external SRAM for IoT applications, or an LCD+camera interface, it has you covered!
- The ESP-WROVER-KIT is a newly-launched development board built around ESP32. This board comes with an ESP32 module already. The V4.1 version of this kit now comes with the ESP32-WROVER-B. This module come with an additional 8 MB SPI PSRAM (Pseudo static RAM)
- The ESP-WROVER-KIT features support for an LCD and MicroSD card. The I/O pins have been led out from the ESP32 module for easy extension. The board carries an advanced multi-protocol USB bridge (the FTDI FT2232HL), enabling developers to use JTAG directly to debug the ESP32 through the USB interface. The development board makes secondary development easy and cost-effective.
- ESP-WROVER-KIT targets the high performance requirements with 4.5 MB of RAM and a dual core 240 MHz CPU. Create Internet cameras, smart displays or Internet radios with this highly integrated ultra low power module by connecting LCDs, cameras, microphones and codecs to it.
- Official site: http://espressif.com/en/products/hardware/esp-wrover-kit/overview
- Started Guide: http://esp-idf.readthedocs.io/en/latest/get-started/get-started-wrover-kit.html
- ESP32 is engineered to be fast, smart and versatile. The ESP-WROVER-KIT complements these characteristics by offering on-board high speed Micro SD card interface, VGA camera interface, as well as 3.2” SPI LCD panel and I/O expansion capabilities.
- Bogged down by bugs? The ESP32 supports JTAG debugging, while the ESP-WROVER-KIT integrates a USB debugger as well. This makes debugging and tracing complex applications very easy, without the need for any additional hardware.
- Have you been developing your applications around the ESP-WROOM-32 module? Not only does the ESP-WROVER-KIT support the popular ESP-WROOM-32 module, but it also supports the new ESP32-WROVER module, which is coming soon!
Please refer to here: https://github.com/espressif/WROVER_KIT_LCD