Jump to navigation Jump to search
This U100 UPS is a raspberry pi ups hat with super cooling fan for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40-pin header. It can provide output 5V/3A continuously and stably. U100 supports Type-C PD fast charge protocol; Support Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC, MTK PE+1.1/2.0 input fast charge protocol; You can apply for more power from the adapter to reduce charging time. U100 integrated onboard switch button to convenient control the power, also reserve 4P switch connector allows to use external momentary button.At the same time, it compatible with X857 / X862 / X872, X829 / X825 and their matching case to build a NAS storage system with UPS function;
- Power supply input voltage range: 5V;
- Output: 5V/3A, provide output 5V/3A continuously and stably
- Support Type-C PD fast charge protocol; Support Huawei FCP, Samsung AFC, MTK PE+1.1/2.0 input fast charge protocol; You can apply for more power from the adapter to reduce charging time.
- Support input over-voltage protection, IC over-temperature protection;
- Onboard switch button
- Reserve 4P switch connector allows to use external momentary button.
- Equipped with a 2006 fan to cool the Raspberry Pi motherboard;
- Compatible with X857/X862/X872, X829/X825 and their matching case to build a NAS storage system with UPS function;
- Press about 100ms-2000ms to turn on, and press about 100ms-2000ms to turn off;
- Support to enable AUTO POWER ON function through JUMPER
- Support stacking other HAT expansion boards, (need to add a 2*20 header)
- LED1-LED4 indicate the remaining battery capacity;
- LED5 indicates the current power supply and charging status; when U100 is outputting, the LED5 is always on, and will flash quickly if it is charging; when U100 is not outputting, LED5 will flash slowly if it is charging, otherwise LED5 will be off;
- No extra programmable function
- 1 x UPS HAT Board U100
- 1 x 2006 Cooling Fan
Q1. Why the battery stop charging after about 40hrs?
- Please try to remove the battery and reinstall it.
Enable comment auto-refresher
Anonymous user #2
Anonymous user #1