Solar Panel Battery Regulator Controller
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
- The regulator is only suitable for Lead Acid Batteries: OPEN,AGM, GEL. It is not suited for Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium Ions or Other Batteries.
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Build-in industrial micro controller.
- Big LCD display,all adjustable parameter.
- Fully 3-stage PWM charge management.
- Build-in short-circuit protections,open-circuit protections,reverse protections,over-load protections.
- Dual USB output
- Dual MOS Reverse current protections ,low heat productions.
- Size:App 150*78*35mm
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Current: 30A
- Standby current:<10mA
- USB Output Voltage:5V/3A
- Operating temperature:35~+60℃
- With Timer and light sensor,it could work for solar light system.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator plus and minus.
- Connect the consumer to the charge regulator plus and minus. The reverse order applies when deinstalling! An improper sequence order can damage the controller!
- Only For offGrid PV Solar System.
- For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Leadacid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
- For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Leadacid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
Enable comment auto-refresher