How to enable camera support in Raspbian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Boot up the Pi and log in. The default username is pi, and the default password is raspberry. (Note: if you have changed these from the default then you will need to supply your own user/password details).
- Run the following commands in a terminal to upgrade the Raspberry Pi firmware to the latest version:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
- Access the configuration settings for the Pi by running the following command:
- Navigate to “camera” and select “enable”.
- Select “Finish” and reboot.