The HT-PD27W USB-C Power Supply is an ideal power supply for Raspberry Pi 5 soc, especially for users who wish to drive high-power peripherals, such as hard drives and SSDs, from Raspberry Pi 5's four Type A USB ports.
Delivering a maximum of 5.1V, 5A, it supports USB PD (Power Delivery), so Raspberry Pi 5 can communicate with it and select the most appropriate power profile. This enables Raspberry Pi 5 to increase the USB current limit automatically from the default 600mA to 1.6A, in order to provide extra power for devices connected to the four Type A USB ports.
Additional built-in power profiles mean the Raspberry Pi 27W USB-C Power Supply is also an excellent option for powering third-party PD-compatible products. The available profiles are 9V, 3A; 12V, 2.25A; and 15V, 1.8A, all limited to a maximum of 27W.
Customised logo is available for bulk purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Input: 100 – 240Vac
- Output: 5.1V, 5A; 9V, 3A; 12V, 2.25A; 15V, 1.8A (Power Delivery), ±5%
- Connector: USB-C
- Plug Type: EU plug / US plug / UK plug availble
- Cable: 120mm 18AWG, Black
- Ripple and Noise: ≤200mV p-p (Full load)
- With over voltage, over current short circuit protection.
- All dimensions in mm
- All dimensions are approximate and for reference purposes only. The dimensions shown should not be used for producing production data
- The dimensions are subject to part and manufacturing tolerances
- Dimensions may be subject to change
As shown above, this power supply performs satisfactorily at 5V, 9V, 12V and 15V with maximum current load.
- This product should be operated in a well ventilated environment.
- The connection of incompatible devices to this power supply may affect compliance, result in damage to the unit, and invalidate the warranty.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product, please observe the following:
- Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface while in operation.
- Do not expose to heat from any source; this power supply is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient temperatures.
- Do not attempt to open or remove the power supply case